Featured Post

The New World Order

Friday, March 3, 2023

"Can Do"... an arrangement of thought

 "Don't try, do."

This means it would only be commonsensical to "know thyself" in order to know what is in one's capacity to do.


Mullsay dialogue—


Thank you for reading what I have shared with you here in this publication. I am sincerely grateful for your engagement in this democratic exchange of which I am presiding over. I ask you to take some concerted time to mull over this piece of writing and then to say your thoughts by responding to the following prompts (hence, Mullsay the Zine). And with as much earnestness and yearning, I ask you to read through carefully and consider the thoughts, ideas, affect, desires, concerns, and considerations of the various people who also put forth comments. If you have input you wish to offer that is not related to what I guide you through in prompts, I invite you to share it in the comments section that is located below the prompts. Please keep in mind, in democratic dialogue, it is of essential importance to be respectful and kind, thoughtful and peace-oriented.

What is the best hour for meditating?

What does the tree say when it contemplates the way it was planted?


by Ryan Ventriloquist

And I invite you to mull over additional thoughts related to this essay and offer your input in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment